|STANDARD FLIGHT||. . .
|4 OR MORE PASSENGERS||. . . $195.00 / Person|
|8 OR MORE PASSENGERS||. . . $185.00 / Person|
|PRIVATE FLIGHT||. . . $700.00 / Couple|
Call 314-402-8010 to reserve your balloon ride!
- A minimum of two (2) passengers are required for any flight.
Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
Children must be at least 8 years old and 50" tall.
Weight limit of 250 lbs. / person or 430 lbs. / couple applies
Pregnant women may not fly
Anyone having recent surgery, broken bones, or joint replacement within the past two years may not fly. (We still recommend you clear any issues with your doctor prior to flying.)
All flights are weather dependent.
- Payment Options:
- We are pleased to accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express, and cash.
- Flight Certificate Delivery
- All flight certificates are emailed within 24 hours of order receipt. If you are unable to receive and/or print the flight certificates via email, please call us and we will mail the certificates via US Postal service. When US Postal Service delivery is requested, we will ship them within 48 hours of order receipt. Flight certificates are refundable up to your first scheduled flight date or one year from purchase.
- Passenger check-in
- Obviously, we want to make sure everyone is prepared for the flight, so please call us by 6pm the evening before to check in for morning flights, and about 3 hours before your scheduled meet time for afternoon flights. At that time, we will let you know the final go/no go decision with regards to weather. During check in you will be given a meeting location and time, please be prompt. We will leave for the launch site approximately 10 minutes after the meeting time. If you are not present, you will be considered a no-show. Please see the policy below on no-show's. If the weather changes after you check-in, and it becomes unsafe to fly, we will contact you to let you know as soon as a decision is made. We will then work with you to reschedule.
- If you have received a flight certificate, or simply want to call and schedule a ride without a flight certificate, simply call us to schedule. It is your responsibility to contacts us to schedule your ride if you have received a flight certificate. Please have your calendar handy so we can pick a mutually agreeable time when you contact us. If we are unable to fly the first opportunity for any reason, you can contact us to reschedule at your convenience.
- All of our flight certificates are fully refundable at any time prior to check-in for your first scheduled flight. All refunds will be issued to the original purchaser in the original purchase method (Credit card purchase, will be refunded via the same credit card) if possible. If not, a refund will be issued via company check. No refunds will be issued to no-shows, those that show up intoxicated or anyone who has forfeited their flight certificate for any reason covered in these policies. Additionally, no refund will be granted after one (1) year of no contact either from the time of initial sale, or for one (1) year after a cancellation of a flight. This does not mean the flight is forfeited, even if you call us after not hearing from you for more than 1 year, we will still schedule the flight and honor the certificate. It is just no longer eligible for a refund. Please note though that we dispose of all records after ten (10) years. Flight certificates are considered abandoned and are discarded after ten (10) years of no contact and are then considered forfeited.
In short, just stay in touch with us so we can get your ride accomplished. We want to fly every certificate sold, and every reservation made and will work with you however possible to make it happen.
- Cancellation Policy
- If you cancel at least 24 hours prior to your scheduled check-in time (check in times will be assigned once your reservation is confirmed), there is no charge. If you cancel with less than the required notice, fail to call to check-in, or fail to show up the morning of your flight, we will charge the full amount to the card on file as a cancellation fee, or your flight certificate will be considered forefeited. Should we cancel for weather or safety concerns, we will call you to let you know. Even if you have already called to check-in, we will still call if anything changes. Of course, should we cancel, you will have the option of rescheduling or incurring no charges at all.
- A No-show is anyone who failed to show up for a flight after reserving. No-shows have a substantial impact on our business. Unlike an airline, we DO NOT overbook our flights. As a result of no-shows we either flew an aircraft only partially full, or we didn't fly at all. Either way we incurred the same expense to fly whether we were able to fly you or not, therefore a no-show will result in a forfeiture of your flight certificate, or we will charge the credit card on file for the flight fee if you made a reservation. We will also consider our obligation for that flight to be fulfilled. No refund will be possible since we incurred the cost of the flight in your absence. Please make sure to allow sufficient time for arrival at the meeting location, and call us if you are running late.
- Living in St. Louis, weather is always a concern and honestly, the past two years have been worse than most. It tends to change at the drop of a hat. This does force cancellations and rescheduling of flights quite often. If it clearly isn't going to be flyable for your date and time, we will tell you when you call to check-in. If all appears well, or we aren't sure, we will meet for the flight. If the weather changes after check-in and becomes unsafe to fly, we will call you to cancel and reschedule the flight at the next available opportunity.
Please make sure we have a valid phone number to contact you.
Occasionally, we do actually meet for the flight and then the weather changes and makes it unsafe to fly, even at the launch site. If we cancel your flight due to weather, simply call us to reschedule your flight.
- Please know that we will never intentionally make a decision that would compromise your safety. As described above, the single biggest factor in deciding upon flight safety is weather. We have not cancelled a flight for any other reason in several years. We will absolutely cancel and reschedule your flight if we feel the weather conditions aren't safe or any other safety of flight issue arises. Your balloon flight is supposed to be enjoyable, fun, and safe. We will do everything we can to ensure that. This can get frustrating though if the weather simply doesn't cooperate on your scheduled dates. Rest assured, Mother Nature will come around at some point and we will be able to complete your flight in a safe and enjoyable manner.